Looking for Open Activities on Oahu? With Covid-19 in Hawaii, not all activities are open, yet. If you are visiting Hawaii, wondering…
- What you to do in Hawaii today?
- What attractions are accessible?
- What activities are open?
- Which Activity is Corona-Safe on Oahu?
We have the perfect list of OPEN activities on Oahu for you!
Making a long story short, not everything is open on Oahu. Restaurants on Oahu, Bars in Waikiki and lots of attractions all over the island still remain closed at the moment. We recommend to give them a quick call before booking online and then eventually having the operator cancel. However, here is a list of things to do – We know they are open!
- Hanauma Bay OPEN (Info here)
- Dole Plantation – OPEN (Book here)
- Shark Diving – OPEN (Book here)
- North Shore Small Group Tour (Book here)
- Dolphin Swim – OPEN (Book here)
- Private Island Tour – OPEN (Book here)
- Kualoa Ranch – OPEN (Book here)
- Pearl Harbor Tour – OPEN (Book here)
- Best Spots Circle Island Tour (Book here)
- Oahu Helicopter Flight – We recommend the 60 minute flight! (Book here)
Videos of Things to do on Oahu
Don’t want to read? No problem, we created videos for you to watch. Find out what’s open and what’s not on Oahu. Check out these activities on Oahu in these videos. Subscribe to DanielsHawaii on YouTube for UPDATES
Wondering what else to do on Oahu today?
Want to dig in a little deeper? We tested some of the activities and can give recommendations of what to do during your vacation in Hawaii. Find out more about the specific activities in these posts. Make sure you pick the best adventures for you and your family, while in Hawaii.