Important things women should bring to Hawaii. Most Women pack more things than men when going on trips. The reason for this most times is they like to have their things with them. When you hear Hawaii, you think of beaches, luxurious hotels, and great hiking spots and so on. When going on a trip to paradise, there are five important things women should bring to Hawaii.
Toiletries are important on any trip. The hotels you most time provide some toiletries but don’t forget to pack personal toiletries like these:
- Personal medicine
- Hand sanitizers
- Tampons and pads
- Lip balm
If you forget to pack some of these, there are a few stores you could visit to purchase them. Hawaiian stores have varieties of item you can purchase for different prices. If you are staying in one of the Hotels in Waikiki one of the many ABC Stores will probably be around the corner. No matter if you are staying in a vacation rental or in a hotel, one of the convenient stores to buy toiletries will be close by.
The type of clothing you pack for Hawaiian vacation depends on the season. Hawaii has two kinds of weather, summer and winter. Most vacations are during summer. But relax, even the winter months are warm and nice in Hawaii. During anytime of the year you can vacation in Hawaii. Daniels Hawaii is happy to show you the beauty of the islands. Lean back, relax and explore the REAL Hawaii.
Ladies would want to lounge on the beach to bask in the sun, go hiking or take tours around the island. Make sure to pack these then:
- Tank tops
- Hiking boots
- Tennis shoes
- Wide brim hat
- Light jacket
- A few dresses
You won’t spend all your time indoors, so you need to come with your outdoor gear for protection. Here are a few things you’d need:
- UV- protective sunglasses: to protect your eyes.
- Comfortable bag: especially when touring or hiking.
- Bug spray: to protect your skin from insect bites.
Especially if you like to hike to a waterfall in Hawaii, you should bring outdoor shoes or a pair of older sneakers – it can get muddy. Make sure to put on sunscreen, even on a cloudy day. The sun in Hawaii is very strong. Our guides at Daniels Hawaii are happy to give you more important tips for your perfect Hawaii vacation. What are the best activities? Where can you find good local restaurants? What beaches are the best? Come on tour with Daniels Hawaii and explore the beauty of the islands.
- Extra bag for souvenirs: ladies love to buy things. Purchasing souvenirs is part of a vacation so taking an extra bag for these souvenirs is important.
- Emergency cash: it’s exactly what it is, cash for necessities and emergencies.
- Water bottle: to keep you hydrated always. Act sustainable! Bring or buy a flask – NO plastic please!
- Camera: cameras are important on a vacation because it turns moments into memories. You can take amazing shoots on the beautiful Hawaiian landscape. If you have a drone, feel free to bring it. Just make sure to use common sense when you fly it – not over streets or people, not close to airport or military and all of Waikiki is a NO-Drone-Zone!
With these, you’re set for a wonderful trip to Hawaii. Questions? Connect with us on Facebook!