Win a TRIP to HAWAII! Only the best of the best wins a trip to Hawaii. However all other winners of the categories will receive a Hawai’i Magazine Gift pack. Win the Hawai’i Magazine Photo Contest in one of the following five categories:
This is the 22nd annual Photo Contest from Hawai’i Magazine. You can win a trip to Hawaii and also many other impressive prizes. Be the first to visit Hawaii when it reopens. Hawai’i Magazine charges $5 entry fee.
These are the prizes of the Hawai’i Magazine Photo Contest
GRAND PRIZE (ONE WINNER)
- Alaska Airlines two (2) round-trip coach airfares
- A four-day/three-night stay at Royal Lahaina Resort on Maui
FIRST-PLACE PRIZES (ONE WINNER IN EACH CATEGORY – 5 categories)
- First place winners will receive a HAWAIʻI Magazine gift pack.
The January/February 2021 issue of HAWAI’I Magazine, HawaiiMagazine.com, and also their social media platforms will feature the winning photos.
Win a Trip to Hawaii Photo Contest Rules
Please read the following Official Photo Contest Rules carefully. You may enter up to 10 photos. However, you may not do more than two per category. Enter your photos in one of the following five categories:
1. All contest entries must be postmarked by Friday, Sept. 18, 2020.
2. HAWAI‘I Magazine’s contest is open to all photographers. However, employees of HAWAI‘I Magazine, PacficBasin Communications and aio Group may not enter.
3. Contestants may enter multiple photographs per category. However, each entry must be submitted separately.
4. Color, black and white, and also sepia pictures are eligible.
5. Images must be formatted to a minimum of 1800 pixels by 1200 pixels at 300 dpi. However, TIFF, JPG, JPEG or PSD format only.
6. Only photos taken in Hawaiʻi are eligible. All photos should state when and where they were taken. If possible, also include the names of the people pictured. Photos must have been taken no earlier than Jan. 1, 2018.
7. A signed model release form is not needed if the photo was taken at a public event or festival. Additionally, a release form is not needed if the photo depicts an immediate family member.
8. No previously published photographs.
9. Winners will be notified in October 2020, following final judging by HAWAI‘I Magazine staff.
10. The 22nd annual Photo Contest’s winning photos will be published in the January/February 2021 issue of HAWAI‘I Magazine.
11. HAWAI‘I Magazine and PacificBasin Communications reserve the right to publish all winning photographs and also photo contest entries to utilize them in the marketing and promotion of HAWAI’I Magazine, aio Group and/or PacificBasin Communications.
12. HAWAI‘I Magazine reserves the right to publish photo contest entries for editorial purposes in HAWAI‘I Magazine and also on hawaiimagazine.com and its social media channels.
Rules on Disqualification and Guidelines on Winning Travels
13. Entries that fail to comply with the previously stated, and following, Official Photo Contest Rules will be disqualified.
14. You must complete all travel by Dec. 31, 2021, also, certain blackout dates may apply.
15. Winner and guest are responsible for their own transportation arrangements and also any costs above and beyond the Alaska Airlines flight certificate.
Photo Requirements for Trip to Hawaii Contest
- Minimum size is 1800x1200px
- Acceptable files are .png, .jpg, and also .jpeg (.tiff does NOT work).
Additionally, entries that fail to comply with photo contest rules will be disqualified. The contest will not return submitted photos following the contest.
This is your chance to win a trip to Hawaii. Sign up today and enjoy a certainly amazing vacation in Hawaii.