Luxury Oahu Small Group Circle Island Tour
This luxury, small-group guided tour of Oahu takes you to the best spots on the Island of Oahu!
This 6 hour tour is about quality. Experience THE REAL HAWAII on our Circle Island Tours of Oahu. Our experienced guides know history, fun facts and lots of stories about Hawaii, the Hawaiians and their culture. Go to Live Calendar and book today!
- Max 7 passengers
- See 30 Spots
- More than 10 Stops
- Luxury Vehicles
- Experienced Guides
Lean back and relax on our 6 hour tour round the beautiful island of Oahu. Small group tour with only 7 passenger per tour in our luxury vehicles. Free Pickup and drop off in Waikiki.
After your hotel pickup at 9am settle in to the cozy luxury Van for an action-packed tour that is sure to offer a great primer on the island.
See up to 30 memorable spots including (stops marked +):
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- +Secret & secluded beaches in and close to Waikiki
- +World War I Memorial,
- +Diamond Head Beach lookout for whale watching (winter)
- Mafia homes & mansions
- +Halona Blowhole
- +Most dangerous beach in the US
- Rated #1 Beach in the US
- +Free coffee and macadamia nut tasting at the Macadamia Nut Farm,
- Local Lunch at Food Trucks
- +Turtle Beach – see giant Green Sea Turtles in the water or even on the beach,
- North Shore Surf beaches, Waimea Bay & Sunset Beach
- Movie set spots of Godzilla, Jurassic Park, 50 first Dates, Jumanji 2, Hawaii Five-0, etc.
- Dole pineapple fields
- Drive by historic Haleiwa town
DanielsHawaii is the only company that offers a professional souvenir video with drone footage of your tour! When the tour is complete, you can opt for an individual tour video of your travels around the island (own expense). Check our Live-Calendar and book now!
Movie buffs will love seeing some of the spots where Hawaii Five-0, 50 First Dates, Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor and Godzilla were shot. And foodies will salivate on the spot when stopping at local food trucks on the North Shore where you can have shrimp, hawaiian food or check out local Poke Bowls.
The tour concludes when you get dropped off at your hotel again, usually between 3 and 4pm, having just gotten a beautiful eye-full and mouth-full of Oahu.