Private Oahu Island Tour Starts $99
Private Oahu Island Tour Starts $99
Fully customisable luxury private island tour. You have the experienced guide and the vehicle to yourself. Perfect if you like to explore at your own pace and have more privacy.
Private Oahu Island Tour
Enjoy a private island tour on Oahu. You can customize the private tour and choose from more than 30 locations to visit. Decide as you go or set up your route before you start the tour – or just let our experienced tour guide show you the best spots on the island while you lean back and relax. Either way you get to explore the best spots on Oahu on a luxury private tour!
Group Size: max 14 (Please call for bigger groups)
Duration: ~6 hours (Need more time? Only $75 per additional started hour)*
Pick up & Drop Off: Free at Waikiki Hotel
Tour Overview (*denotes stops)
Possible Spots and Stops – Call for more options.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Our guide shows you the ways around the Pearl Harbor Museum
- USS Arizona Memorial – Resting place of 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives during the attack
- Turtle Beach Laniakea – High Chance of Green Sea Turtles lounging on the beach
- North Shore Beaches & Surf Spots – See the BIG waves during surf season
- Dole Plantation – Learn about Dole & the success of Pineapple in Hawaii
- Kualoa Ranch – Movie Spot Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Pearl Harbor, Jumanji 2, Hawaii Five-0, Godzilla, Elvis Blue Hawaii etc.
- Haleiwa Town Shopping – Stroll the streets of the famous Surf Town
- Aloha Tower – The Statue of Liberty of Hawaii
- I’olani Palace – Only Royal Palace in the US with a rich history
- King Kamehameha Statue – First King of all of Hawaii and famous spot of Hawaii Five-0 TV Show
- Downtown Honolulu – Drive through the most important business district of Hawaii
- Ala Moana Shopping Mall – Biggest Outdoor Shopping Mall in the USA
- Exclusive Stop: World War I Memorial – Salt Water Swim Stadium
- Exclusive Stop: Secluded Beach in Waikiki – Home of Hawaiian Monk Seals
- Diamond Head Beach Lookout – Whale Watching During Season
- Hawaii Five-0 Movie Spots – Different Spots along our route
- Most expensive Neighborhood on Oahu – Mansions & Japanese Mafia
- Military in Hawaii – Schofield Barracks
- Sunset Beach – Visit one of the most popular spots for Surf Competitions
- Shrimp Farms – Where the famous North Shore Shrimp are raised
- LUNCH (not included) for example at Kahuku Local Food Trucks – Variety of freshly prepared Hawaiian Food, Korean BBQ, Poke Bowls, Vegetarian, North Shore Shrimp etc.
- Chinamans Hat – Basalt Island off the coast
- Macadamia Nut Farm – Free Coffee & Macadamia Nut Tasting
- Makapu’u Lookout – WWII Bunkers & Whale Watching During Season
- Sandy Beach Lookout – Most Dangerous Beach in the USA
- Halona Blowhole – Volcanic Lava Tube Spouting Water
- Eternity Beach – Movie Spot Pirates of the Caribbean & From Here to Eternity
- Hanauma Bay – Great Snorkel Spot for Beginners
- Koko Head Lookout – Diamond Head & Koko Head Crater View
Many more Spots & Stops to choose from!
Create your own itinerary or let our guides show you the best spots on the island.
- Tour Duration 8,9,10am- 230-430pm (Approximate timings)
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather appropriate
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of DanielsHawaii
- Included: Expert Guide, Luxury Vehicle, Bottle of Water for every guest
- Excluded: Gratuity, Lunch, Admission Fees to attractions, Custom Souvenir Video of Tour *(Surcharge)*
Transportation - Pick up & Drop off
• Waikiki: Free
• North Shore & Westside: $100
• Honolulu: $25
• Harbor & Airport: $25
• Group Size: 14 max (Please call us for bigger groups)
• Vehicle: Spacious Luxury Van
(Please let us know the preferred language at time of booking)
Questions & Reservations
DanielsHawaii provides Private Tours and Semi-Private Small Group Tours in Hawaii. Our experienced Tourguides will show you the REAL Hawaii.