Pearl Harbor Tour with I’olani Palace & Downtown Honolulu
Pearl Harbor with I’olani Palace & Downtown Honolulu Tour Starts $89
Half Day of History – Visit Pearl Harbor National Park, visit the USS Arizona and check out the Hawaii Five-0 Headquarters, King Kamehameha Statue and I’olani palace.
Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour
Take your time and explore the Pearl Harbor museums on this small group Pearl Harbor tour. Your expert guide will help you to get the most out of your Pearl Harbor Tour.
Learn about the attack in the museum before watching a 21 minute movie explaining what happened on December 7th, 1941. After the movie you take a boat ride over to the USS Arizona memorial. For the best experience we recommend buying the audio guide*for a perfect experience on the self guided part of the tour (not included)*.
After your Pearl Harbor visit your guide will give you a FREE City Tour of Downtown Honolulu. See the famous ALOHA Tower and learn why it’s called the Statue of Liberty in Hawaii. See the I’olani Palace and stop at the King Kamehameha Statue in front of the Hawaii Supreme Court – also known as the Hawaii Five-0 Headquarters.
Group Size: max 14 (Please call for bigger groups)
Duration: ~4 hours
Pick up & Drop Off: Free at Waikiki Hotel
Tour Overview (*denotes stops)
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center* – Guided Tour to/from the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- USS Arizona Memorial* – Resting place of 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives during the attack
- Honolulu Harbor – Hawaii’s lifeline
- Aloha Tower* – The Statue of Liberty of Hawaii
- I’olani Palace* – Only Royal Palace in the US with a rich history
- Queen Liliuokalani Statue* – Last Queen of all of Hawaii before the overthrow by the Americans
- Hawaii State Capitol* – Official statehouse of Hawaii
- King Kamehameha Statue* – First King of all of Hawaii and famous spot of Hawaii Five-0 TV Show
- Downtown Honolulu – Drive through the most important business district of Hawaii
- Kaka’ako – Where a one bedroom apt. starts at $800,000
- Ala Moana Shopping Mall – Biggest Outdoor Shopping Mall in the USA
- Waikiki Drop Off* – Back at your Hotel in Waikiki
- Tour Duration 9am- 1pm (Approximate timings)
- Self-Guided Tour at Pearl Harbor with help from our professional guide to find your way around and see the most during your visit
- Guided Tour in Downtown Honolulu, by the Palace and the King Kamehameha Statue
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather appropriate
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of DanielsHawaii
- Included: Expert Guide, Luxury Vehicle, Bottle of Water for every guest
- Excluded: Gratuity, Audio Guide at the Museum *(Recommended)*, Custom Souvenir Video of Tour *(Surcharge)*
Transportation - Pick up & Drop off
• Waikiki: Free
• North Shore & Westside: $100
• Honolulu: $25
• Harbor & Airport: $25
• Group Size: 14 max (Please call us for bigger groups)
• Vehicle: Spacious Luxury Van
(Please let us know the preferred language at time of booking)
Questions & Reservations
DanielsHawaii provides Private Tours and Semi-Private Small Group Tours in Hawaii. Our experienced Tourguides will show you the REAL Hawaii.