Let the curious mind explore, visiting the wonderful Kualoa Ranch.
Kualoa Ranch is a wonderful Hawaiian adventure, where you can experience the entity of the island during the journey through the glory and serenity of Oahu paradise. Kualoa Ranch is famous for many Hollywood movies and TV shows. The Kualoa family preserves its natural beauty and keeps the property sustainable for future generations of locals and travelers to enjoy and explore.
Let’s talk about the things you need to remember, planning your journey to Kualoa Ranch.
Getting to Kualoa Ranch
Kualoa Ranch is based in Kaneohe which is approximately a 50-minute drive from Waikiki. The road to the Ranch is scenic, unbelievably picturesque, and easy to drive. Parking at Kualoa Ranch is free and convenient. If you do not have a car you can use the excellent service of Kualoa Ranch transportation which is only $15 per person for a round trip from Waikiki. Pickup locations are at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, and The Modern Honolulu. Transportation information will be provided upon booking your tour.
Make sure that you arrive at Kualoa Ranch no later than 45 minutes before your tour time. Do not overlook this!
Making The Reservation
Due to the popularity of this tourist destination, it is essential that you make the reservation as early as possible. Many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance (especially the Jurassic Valley Zipline, ATV, and Raptor). In the summer months when tourism grows at an incredible rate, you should book at least 1 month in advance. For most other tours- at least two or three days in advance is recommended.
Adventures at Kualoa Ranch
The Kualoa Ranch, with its incredible and legendary history, truly includes everything that one might possibly look for in an adventure holiday get-away.
Let us have a look at some of the most popular and astonishing Kualoa Ranch’s offerings:
- Ranch ATV expedition. If you have a thirst for adventures, the Kualoa Ranch ATV tour would be the best choice for you. You will have your own raptor to drive into the remote areas of the valley as well as the rain forests. This is the most popular adventure tour at Kualoa Ranch.
- The movie Sites tour. The movie Sites tour is a highly recommended activity to do for movie buffs. A family-friendly tour will stop at several movie locations including Jurassic World, Fifty First Dates, Hawaii Five-0, and LOST. Moreover, you will get to visit WWII army bunkers and memorabilia.
- Jungle Jeep Expedition. The Jungle Jeep adventure is a great choice for families looking for an amazing adventure. This trip gives you an opportunity to enjoy the view of the Hakipuʻu rainforest. This is the fabulous and tropical Hawaiian rainforest where many of the Jurassic scenes were filmed.
- Horseback Adventure. The cattle ranch of Hawaii gives an entertaining opportunity of riding on horseback through the magnificent forest of Kualoa. The tour is for the people who want to just relax and enjoy the views of Hawaiian valleys in the mountain range.
- Jurassic Valley Zipline. Zipline adventure is for those who want to enjoy the scenic views of the gorgeous valley and the captivating ocean from a bird’s eye view. Likewise, you will learn about Hawaiian plants and wild animals in brief and informative presentations.
Kualoa Ranch is a top attraction on Oahu. Make your next stop at Kualoa for a truly wholesome and entertaining holiday experience!